Blend Media is a leading light in delivering all types of Immersive Content and Solutions – comprising the world’s largest premium 360 video library and the world’s first dedicated Immersive technology marketplace, Blend Media already works with some of the world’s leading brands.
We're still a small company, so you will have a massive impact on the commercial success of our marketplace, content production and stock products.
We genuinely care about people and value kindness in our everyday interactions. You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn, and grow no matter how experienced you are.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative business building a new services marketplace that connects creative and technology professionals and works to help people imagine and create the world’s best AR, VR and 3D content.
What will you be doing?
- Drive increased profitable revenue through sales and strategic partnerships
- Implement a new business strategy that identifies and grows Blend Media’s pipeline of opportunities across the company’s Blend Stock and Blend Market platforms
- Build and nurture a network of relationships across prospects’ departments and regions to open up new opportunities
- Research and stay on top of trends in the sector to identify new business opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Help to define and target an audience both aware and unaware of immersive technologies
- Deliver professional sales presentations to potential partner organisations with the ability to close new business opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline & strategic partnerships
- Work alongside Blend’s marketing team to drive new opportunities
- Utilise and maintain Salesforce to record activities and opportunities
What are the skills required?
- A self-starter who can handle pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in an exciting growing industry
- A creative sales hunter, comfortable cold-calling and emailing; and using social media and innovative new business tactics to build a pipeline
- An understanding of marketplaces, content licensing and ideally immersive technology world
- Min 5 years experience in a Business Development/Sales role
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Good relationships with media agencies and/or consultancy corporations would be advantageous
Where is the job located?
We are a fully remote company. Most of us are based in London, but we don't have an office and all work from home. So this role is open to anyone from any country who would like to work with us remotely.
What benefits do you offer?
- Competitive salary and equity so that we all do well if the company is successful.
- Standard UK pension.
- 25 days of holiday each year, rising to 27 days after one year's service
- OTE Bonus
We’re committed to being inclusive and diverse. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us by sending your CV to email@example.com