Welcome to Blend Market, the first dedicated marketplace to help businesses find and hire immersive professionals for their Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality or Extended Reality Projects.
If you’ve just signed up, you’ve joined a global community of over 1,000 immersive creators, developers and solution providers. We have matched our creator community with businesses such as Deloitte, Disney, Universal Music, and many more. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so here.
So here’s a few top tips on how to get the best of Blend Market:
Ok, ready to get started? How to find work in Blend Market in 5 easy steps!
1. Check your emails. You will be notified via email when we have a project that matches your skills (this is why listing your skills on your portfolio page is so important) Sometimes emails can end up in spam so make sure you add Blend Media to your contacts.
2. Make the first move. You can view all of our live projects on Blend Market. If you think a project suits your skills, you can message the client and find out more.
3. Let’s get down to business. Our inbuilt messaging system allows you to connect directly with clients and discuss the project in detail. You can also easily share any NDA’s, SOW or documents that help bring the project to life.
4. Submit your offer. This is the important part. We charge a platform fee which is deducted from the total paid by the client. When you create your quote for the client, we will show you the breakdown and how much you will be paid. You then have the option to increase the amount charged to the client to make sure you get paid as expected. You can read more about the platform fee and how it is calculated here.
5. Show me the money. Once a client accepts your offer, the funds will be taken from their account and held securely until the project (or milestone) is complete and then released to you. This ensures you are never working on a project without a commitment up front from the client.
If you have any questions or want to discuss anything further, you can contact the Blend Market team on email@example.com