We are seeking a talented, committed and determined sales executive to generate new leads and repeat business for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and 3D products, expanding on the company’s already impressive blue-chip client base.
We genuinely care about people and value proactivity, curiosity and collaboration in our interactions. We're innovative and growing fast, but still small enough for this role to have a massive impact on our commercial success.
We are seeking an experienced seller who understands Adland; has great client empathy; is hungry and keen to progress; a self-starter who can handle pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in an exciting growth industry.
- Selling Extended Reality solutions to brands and businesses
- Taking ownership of, and executing, the full sales outreach strategy
- Deploying test and learn techniques to find the most effective messages, audiences and approach
- Identify leads from current marketing activities, past clients and CRM data to nurture and convert into sales opportunities
- When demand requires it, taking meetings and closing deals independently
- Constantly spotting new opportunities in the market
- Feedbacking internally to inform business evolution
- Keeping an eye on competitors and the wider market
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of leads and opportunities
- Career progression to take on more commercial responsibility and managed a BDE
- This role reports to Head of Marketing
- Experience of CRM and other digital sales tools is essential as is the energy and will to succeed
- Experience of using Apollo is desired but not essential
- Familiarity with hunting for opportunities, comfortable cold-calling and emailing; and using social media and innovative new business tactics to build a pipeline
- An understanding of marketplaces, content licensing and ideally immersive technology world
- Min 5 years experience in a sales role
- Emotionally intelligent, able to actively listen and build relationships
- Salary £40-55K dependent on experience
- Equity options so that we all do well if the company is successful
- Standard UK pension
- 25 days of holiday each year
- OTE Bonus
This role is home-based: we are a fully remote company and we all work from home. Most of us are based in London and meet periodically for face-to-face meetings.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, strictly no recruiters.