We are looking for a new ‘Content & Creator Coordinator‘ to join our team!
Blend Media is a leading light in delivering all types of Immersive Content and XR Solutions. Comprising the world’s largest premium 360/VR video library and a dedicated XR agency, we work with some of the world’s leading brands.
This is a great opportunity for a media graduate to start their career at an innovative business that delivers ambitious solutions, connecting creative and technology professionals and helping people imagine and create the world’s best AR, VR, 3D and Immersive Content experiences.
We’re a small boutique company best suited to individuals who want to make their mark in the XR world, as well as contributing to and sharing in the company’s commercial success.
We genuinely care about people and value kindness in our everyday interactions. You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued and supported, learn and grow no matter how experienced you are.
360 CONTENT LIBRARY:
- Review, quality control, addition of keywords & metadata and overall curation of the world’s largest and most comprehensive 360/VR video library.
- Managing the creator portfolios and liaising with 360/VR creators – providing feedback on content submissions, client creative needs and requests and guiding them as to how to create and build the most commercially successful portfolio of content.
- Sourcing, contacting and onboarding new 360/VR creators contributing to and continuing the growth of the library.
- Striving to know the library inside out and conducting deep searches for clients and the CCO and curating collections according to specific briefs/requests.
- Creating montage edits for clients and content showreels with basic video and audio editing and file encoding.
- Management and execution of the content delivery process for clients.
XR AGENCY SERVICES:
- Sourcing and onboarding talented XR creators across AR/VR/3D, engaging with our creator community.
- Managing the database of XR creator portfolios, ensuring all creator details are up to date, having an excellent knowledge of our creator’s skills and projects as well as forging and maintaining relationships with them.
- Identifying trends in XR, keeping abreast of the latest technological advances, trends, emerging talent, key players, products and projects.
- Supporting the business development team to help create and deliver professional sales presentations to clients and partner organisations.
- Ideally you’re a media graduate or graduate with a keen interest in visual media particularly video and photography.
- A knowledge of or interest in immersive media (VR, AR, 3D) highly desirable.
- Passionately curious, you’re a self-starter looking to kick off your career in an exciting growing industry.
- Enthusiastically pro-active with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on all types of projects and tasks.
- Highly organised with strong administrative and project management skills and experience of working with Google Drive and MS Office services.
- Post Production & Video Editing skills with a willingness to learn the intricacies and nuances of working with 360/VR video.
- Working knowledge (and willingness to expand on) Adobe Creative Cloud products including Premiere Pro, After Effects, & Photoshop.
- Salary – £26k per annum, depending on experience.
- Company Stock Options so that we all do well if the company is successful.
- Standard UK employer pension scheme (with Scottish Widows).
- 25 days of holiday each year, rising to 27 days after 1 year of service plus of course, UK Bank Holidays.
We are a UK-based company but fully remote so all work from home. We video-call daily and meet in person from time to time in London for team meet-ups and social events.
We’re committed to being inclusive and diverse. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
If you are interested in joining the team send your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*No recruiters please*